Article 74 – Right to a judicial remedy against a supervisory authority
1. Each natural or legal person shall have the right to a judicial remedy against decisions of a supervisory authority concerning them.
2. Each data subject shall have the right to a judicial remedy obliging the supervisory authority to act on a complaint in the absence of a decision necessary to protect their rights, or where the supervisory authority does not inform the data subject within three months on the progress or outcome of the complaint pursuant to point (b) of Article 52(1).
3. Proceedings against a supervisory authority shall be brought before the courts of the Member State where the supervisory authority is established.
4. A data subject which is concerned by a decision of a supervisory authority in another Member State than where the data subject has its habitual residence, may request the supervisory authority of the Member State where it has its habitual residence to bring proceedings on its behalf against the competent supervisory authority in the other Member State.
5. The Member States shall enforce final decisions by the courts referred to in this Article.